In order to facilitate sustainability, scale, and local inputs, VOICE has adopted a hybrid licensing business model, where local organizations will become licensees of VOICE and take on the implementation mechanisms of camps.
Partners are responsible for delivering a minimum of 10 schools to host camp (300-600 students) and managing operational and logistical aspects of camp including:
- Identifying and contracting schools or a network of campers
- Registering campers
- Distributing workbooks and supplies
- Recruiting and hiring teachers and/or counselors
- Remote monitoring and management coordinated with VOICE and field staff
- Organizing field trips, guest speakers, final performances, and/or other enhancers with help from the VOICE team
- Ensuring that all quality control standards are maintained within each camp
VOICE will provide:
- Management training
- Impact assessment and quality control
- Access to our professional network for field trips along with assistance arranging trips, guest speakers, and final performances
VOICE is also interested in developing strategic partnerships for support with training, curriculum development, and impact assessment. As we expand, VOICE will continue to seek local partners who can provide culturally appropriate input into the VOICE curriculum and training models. Impact assessment is also an important component that will require an experienced, third party organization that can continue to assess our short and long-term progress towards our goals.
If you are interested in connecting with VOICE to become a licensee or strategic partner please email firstname.lastname@example.org.